Working with b-lux/b-vol
Work with us
Our course-runs are intermittent and varied and a mix of skills and approaches are often required. Our main areas of focus are:
- Linux network-applications (traditional areas)
Linux client applications(emerging areas)
- database servers.
Programming for Linux applications (creating new client/server applications)
- Desktop-text-processing/money-counting applications,
- Linux network programming
We therefore are interested in building and keeping a database of people skilled in areas of interest for teaching/demonstrating duties. If you are skilled in the ares below:
- tailoring and manipulating the Linux kernel,
- porting Linux to special-purpose machines,
- Interfacing devices to Linux machines: device driver programming.
- Traditional areas1: demonstrating web-server/LAN-server/mail-server/mail-list-manager configuration for
- Traditional areas2: demonstrating mail-server/mail-list-manager configuration for
- Traditional areas3: demonstrating database server/client installation/configuration for relational database management programs
- Emerging areas1: demonstrating desktop Linux in:-
KOffice and the
- Emerging areas2: demonstrating CAD-workstation Linux in:-
- Core area demonstrating distribution and kernel building/manipulation thus skilled in:-
New user-space programs area
- building bespoke-Linux distributions,
- in kernel/device driver programming,
- in cross-compiler/cross-tool-chain building (particular for the superH family)
- in using
please contact us with your CV. We will keep you CV on our database and when the need arise we will contact you.
- demonstrating X-window programming/applications: using
- demonstrating Linux network programming (in gnuC/C++) for network-based instrumentation
For information about Linux resources (books, machines and interface cards) available from Basis Volume please browse the
b-vol website. and click on b-vIT.
by © b-linuxusergroup
us regarding this website